possible MINT Mk2 for sale - SoCal

I got a call from a mechanic buddy today, a customer of his is selling
a Mk2 that is apparently in MINT condition.  It has some Neuspeed
goodies, a body kit, is apparently an 8v, this guy is the original
owner, has allegedly low miles, garaged, pampered, all that stuff.
Supposedly wants to get $3k - could be a steal if it checks out.  I
have a call into the guy and will try to look at it tomorrow or over
the weekend.  Just a heads-up to anyone looking for a clean 'roc and
willing to pay a reasonable sum.. anyone interested drop me a line
offline, and I'll let you know more as soon as I can speak to the
owner.  One way or another let's make sure this thing finds a worthy
home and doesn't turn into just another beater!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA