9A Block Decking/Head Milling

Ron,

While I don't know the answer to your question, I can tell you what my
experience is running a 2.0 16V with bumped up compression is. I bought a
head from someowner parting out a 16V, and he had it decked already, and I
don't know how much it had taken off. From the people I've talked to, they
*think* I'm running about 11.2:1 compression. I'm also running 83mm pistons
for a 2008cc displacement.

Once the new rings fully seated, the motor started to get a little
troublesome. I've got it all under control now for the most part, and it is
nice and fast, but the thing HATES to be cold. So much so that I'm usually
running too rich when cold, but a little too lean when it's hot. If I make
it rich enough to where I want it when it's hot, it will hardly idle when
it's cold. I'm running CIS-e with the TT fuel enrichment module, BTW.

Like I said, it's nice and fast, but the high compression has given me some
tuning issues.

-- Craig