OT: Anyone in Costa Mesa, CA

Bought a car stereo (Rockford Fosgate MP3) over ebay.  He shipped it, and
Fedex misdelivered/lost it.  I told him about it and he told me he would
look into it, refund my money, and file a claim with Fedex.  He lied, as he
has done nothing.  No claim has been filed, and he has been ignoring my
emails for about 3 weeks.  Fedex only pays settlements to the shipper and
they require a copy of the shipping reciept, which only the shipper has.
Oh, and he assured me that he sent the thing Signature Required, but Fedex
has informed me that he did not.

He owes me $228, 209 + 19 shipping.

His address:
MICHAEL CHUN
2775 MESA VERDE DR E APT B202
COSTA MESA, CA 92626

Thanks to anyone who can help!  I would go myself and visit, but I live in
New Jersey...

Brad
87 16V