Media sighting - Local episode of COPS

"August 21, 2002

Police in Brentwood need your help Wednesday night to find a shoplifter who
led them on a dramatic high-speed chase. And it was all caught on tape.
Officers began the pursuit around lunchtime Tuesday after the man left the
Brentwood HG Hill Store where he's accused of shoplifting beer and charcoal.
The high speed chase wound its way through residential and business areas of
Brentwood and eventually into Davidson County" It was wild, they flew past
my work twice chasing this guy as I was leaving the office for lunch. Last
night, the local news channel played some excerpts from the pursuit and I
was floored when they showed a scence of them flying past my office, and oh
wait what is that but my black 16v sitting there wating for everyone go by,
wohooo. The lead Detective is also a member of the local club H2o chapter
and I am going to ask him if he can get the excerpt they showed on the news.
awsome
-E