dot-org stickers - I've created a monster!

Holy shite, I had no idea what a flood of requests I'd create by
offering free dot-org stickers!  For now, please do not send me any
new requests, because I'm not sure I've got enough stickers to handle
the ones I already have.  Many of you neglected to include an address,
those of you I've replied to asking for one.. most of the rest of you
didn't get a reply to your email, don't fret, you're all queued up.
You will also receive another surprise "gift" with your stickers that
will help spread the gospel...  :D

Once I process the current requests I'll post if there are more
available.  If they're all gone I'll round up some more from the
Potterpeople again.  Please remember that they are the ones who
pay for and provide these!

A final note, the last couple of batches of these are just slightly
larger than the originals.. big enough that they won't fit on the
back of a Kenwood flip-face head unit, and just a hair too big for
a normal business-sized envelope (grrr..).  Other than that, they're
just like the originals that have been around for 4-5 years now.

:D

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA