German engineering poll/Other stuff

Yeah, but I like my FI and and knock sensor and stuff. Power is good too. The only way I would put a carb on my car is if I could have a big circular chrome filter peeking out from underneath a giant hood scoop. I missed the Rabbit, I don't usually browse vortex often but I'll have to check it out.

On a different note, does anyone have sunroof bits for an '88 16v. The previous owner jammed the sunroof and now parts randomly fall out when I hit big bumps. Basically, I need everything but the actual roof (including the cloth inner roof, but not a necessity. Can someone send me an email if they can help me out? I would prefer to get all the pieces, but I'll take what I can get.

Thanks,
Dan