Sad day!!

I got this on my Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth Minivan list (I know, I know, but I
gotta keep the thing running don't I??).  I remember happening accross this
guys website and being pretty impressed!!  Check it out all, especially
anyone interested in turbos or currently running a turbo!!

<snip>
Don't know how many of you are familiar with Gus Mahon, a guy who
performed some amazing drag-racing feats with a turbocharged Caravan
& also a Plymouth Acclaim...well, I regret to inform you that Gus was
killed in a motorcycle accident earlier this week; someone apparently
pulled out in front of him. Gus had the right-of-way but the other
driver must not have seen him.

The world is a sadder place without Gus.

Have a look at his website here:

http://home.earthlink.net/~turbogus/index.html

Drew
<snip>