[Re: Clutches, let's try again]

"Michael Abatzis" <abatzis2@hotmail.com> wrote:

>From: "Larry" <rocco16v@netzero.com>

>Cathy-
>   I didn't reply earlier because I don't have as much experience with
>non-stock clutches as some other listers.  I will say this:
>It sounds like it's an unusual driving technique that is wearing out the=

>clutches,

uh, yeah cathy, ya think maybe the drag racing has something to do with i=
t =

:-) ?

Can't imagine that it would, only happens a few times a month (heh)....bu=
t I
know there are others out there who do bad things too. Maybe just not AS =
bad?
(hard to believe that too...) (at least I have an excuse for any percieve=
slowness, actually several excuses)

Oh, BTW Michael, those clear corners can stay on your car now, even thoug=
they look so bad (shoulda sold 'em to me when you had the chance);P

Cathy, with the slippage and "amber free" front end