No start?

I concur. This is exactly the situation that i had (except i didn't
replace the front tranny mount
although i should have).

It took me about 30 minutes to replace the starter.. All you need is a
socket+extention+7 or 8mm allen
key.

I'd replace the front tranny mount if you've never done it or haven't
done it for a long time even if it
seems to be ok.