Looking for on-line parts source

	For a set of CV-shafts (Both Sides) for a 85 8v Rocco.  I've been able
to find the cv-joints but not the entire shafts.  Just FYI, I'm in the
South Eastern US and I'm trying to find the parts here in th US,
international shipping on things that heavy are murder.

	Also, I may be in need of a 16v prop valve.  Where is a good source for
those as the local parts dealers in my area would have to order them for
about $75.  I may have one on my parts car but I'll have to look, would
prefer a new one that deasn't leak though.

William
--
http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)

88' Scirocco 16v (the void)