[Re: German engineering poll (Wet times in VWs)]

'Cheapass' Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
That's *exactly* what was going on before I blew the lines out...

--- rhys <sik@efuct.com> wrote:
> the only time my car leaks is when i hit the brakes after rain and
> get splashed in the head with water, and if i open the hatch too
> quickly water comes out the drain holes and onto my stereo (err, not
> anymore. no stereo). shouldnt the drain holes drain the water all the
> time, not just when i open it? sounds like a recipe for rust.
> =

Hah. Reminds me of the first time I took the car to the mechanic, I told =
him
the sunroof didn't work and I was afraid it may leak ( which in fact it
didn't) He started laughing, and told me it reminded him of his ex wife, =
she
was ticked off with him, got into his car, which was angled downhill afte=
r a
rain storm, and once she got out on the flat stuff, sploosh. Must have be=
en
quite funny, he doesn't laugh easily!