German engineering poll (Wet times in VWs)

I have to admit, after the heavens opened up big time Sunday, Victor,
being outside and uncovered the entire time, leaked nary a drop.

It once did leak badly (ask Wes Brockway) but when Patrick and Alan
were staying at my house for the Cincy gathering, they suggested -
well, one of them, the smart one - suggested (you pick which) to do the
blow-out-the-drain-lines trick. I did, it vomited up some seeds and
bugs and crap, presto, no more leaking down my (or Wes's) neck.

And I am a happy man.

Ron