slammed 'rocs

the answer to the question "why?"

cause they want to.  <-- period

hell, i wouldnt do it, but suspension can always be replaced for those with a litta bling bling action goin on. heh. and cracks in teh frame can be welded back up. woohoo.

just bite your lip and think "at least he didnt put ALTEZZAS on"  :)
http://www.automotiveforums.com/kris/kris/+junk/altezzas2.jpg