Demographics Part 2

NYC and Groton CT.  (someday i'll live in once city and one house)
Electrical Engieer -- specializing in Electromagnetics.
Doing Electromagnetic compatability and interference right now for general
dynamics .. making boats that sink :-) Submarines.
We build em and Al sinks em.

BSEE GaTech .. that makes me a Ramblin Wreck from Georgia Tech and... a
helluva engineer.

MSEE gatech bound. working on my grad project semiconductor simulator.

working on a little project for scott..
dreamin about a rieger in my future ...
8816v white..
2.0L topless bunny.. now no carpet. thanks to the rainand a flooding
street Jan got 36 Gal out of it. Thanks again Jan.
90Audi 90q20v 4wd fun
91VFR750F ... gooes waay too fast, and is in GA.:-(