From: "Gordon Forbess" <gforbess@att.net>
To: "Jeff Toomasson" <jtoomasson@yahoo.com>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 9:21 AM
Subject: Re: Best road trip songs?

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:54:44 -0700, "Jeff Toomasson"
<jtoomasson@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Jailbreak (AC/DC)
(make that Thin Lizzy)

Crawling from the Wreckage - Graham Parker

"Got out really early from the factory
Drivin' like a nut in the rain
Don't think I was acting so hysterically
But I didn't see a thing until it came
Man, the drunks were verbal in the takeaway
Beating up the Chinee at the counter
I put a few inside me at the end of the day
I took out my revenge on the revolution counter

Crawlin' from the wreckage, crawlin' from the wreckage
You'd think by now at least that half my brain would get the message
Crawlin' from the wreckage, crawlin' from the wreckage
Into a brand new car"

Gordon
75 Mk1/Drake 1.9