[Waaaay OT] 3D rotation matrix, and rant(first).

<insert Da#$%@#$$%@#$%!!! explitives here>
I cannot belive this crap. I get a job where i do Electromagnetic modeling
and I have a damn PII on my desk with 128M of ram. I've tried 2x already
to get a new computer. They want a special highly intensive computer
program written. and well I have to go SOMEWHERE else other than my desk
to do it at a GROUP computer. Its kinda like telling a welder who welds
all day that he needs to take all his jobs across town to the special gas
welder .. when he needs a plasma, or he can use the propane torch at his
location. Stupid fscking shit. Anybody need somebody that can do EM
modeling (FDTD, beowulf style, working on a custom semiconductor simulator
to get imbedded in it.) in the NE say within 2.5hrs of NYC for the next
12mo. or Hell How about Portland OR. and If you do need sombody, my dev
box isnt required to be that big. just an Alienware (in yellow or purple)
Dual Athlon as fast as you can get it with as much Ram as you can get, to
Big a$$ 21" Sony GDM-FD500, sounblaster-platinum -external, some nice bose
headphones, and a nice cool space to work or equivalent, oh yeah dont
forget a nice salary. and when i get it running on the dev box, i'll need
two barebones athlons with about 2G ram, to test. after that is done I'll need about an
8-16node cluster to do the work on a switched 100Mb network but 1Gb
swtiched is preferred. The resultant work will enable your experts to
develop new and interesting and profitable MMICs etc... with full DC,
small signal, EMI, EMC, S-parameters, Farfield, etc. But be aware it
will take a while to develop it, cause i'll have to rewrite from scratch.

. but here all i can get is a fuc$%@#ing PII 250 w/128M of ram.
end rant...

 well,

anybody know about 3D rotation matrix's in cart coords?

Brian
Feeling very bitter, cause i cant print a damn matlab fig. its not even
that many data points. 250x300x1 surface plot.