From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Michael Abatzis
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 4:06 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: [OT]: Best road trip songs?

I decided i need a good road trip cd. also need ideas for what should be on
said cd.  obviously need to have a driving/road trip theme.  i've had tons
of ideas that i never write down and then forget. so off the top of my head:

holiday road (from vacation; probably more good ones from that movie, cant
think of em though)
radar love-golden earring?
moving right along-the muppets
satan is my motor-cake ("going the distance" also?)
runnin on empty-jackson browne
going to california-zepplin
going back to cali-ll cool j
viva las vegas-elvis
ny, ny?-sinatra-starting to get too many place names here...
road trippin'-rhcp
born to be wild-maybe more from easy rider?
road to nowhere-talking heads
turn the page-seger
on the road again-yuck, but i guess you'd have to include it...

that's about it for me. not a bad start though.
-michael