Corrado brakes

I've seen modifications using G60 front brake setup on Scirocco's. Larger
front disk and a special bracket to position the caliper. Does anyone know
if the front calipers on a G60 are the same as the VR6. I know the rotors
are different (5 lug vs. 4 lug) but are the callipers interchangeable?

Found a dead VR6 and I'm thinking of liberating the brake components, I was
already planning on new rotors so if the calipers are usable I might be
able to talk the guy into making me a deal.

-Raffi