Installing Eurosport A1 Lower-Front 4pt Subframe

hehe all depends...

1. if your car is perfectly straight (yeah right) you will remov the from
a-arm bolts and rear brackets that support the center of the sway bar. slip
it in place and bolt it down.. simple

2. (most likely case) your car is not so straight anymore, you need to
aligne it as best as you can on 3 points and the last point (most likely
front a-arm bolt, you will have to enlarge a little the hole in the sub rac
frame to make it fit.. simple eh? hehehe

Have fun, Done one, got another to do... dreading it...waitting until I redo
the whole front end.

BTW the downpipe may rest on it, as well on an 8v the cover for the downpipe
witll be simply in your way, take it off.. easier that way
after 2 months of downpipe slight.y rattling on it, I got amnoyed, cut my
downpipe and refitted it with a mandreled tube to the cat, all good now..

Yes it can be easy... or be fun...hehehe

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco