Still have some parts for sale... (FREE MK2 HOOD and used race tires!)

Ok,

Still have an almost pristine Mk2 center console
forsale, including ashtray.                  $20

Rear parcel shelf.  Slightly warped.         $20

"VW Motorsport" windsheild sticker.  Brand new, in
box.  It's a white background with the VW Motorsport
logo on either side of VW Motorsport script in blue.
Decided to not use it.  Don't think they make em
anymore.                                     $10

Black hood from an '82 Mk2.  Needs paint, no rust.
Come pick it up, this is the last time I'm going to
try to give it away.  It goes in the dumpster next
week, I'm tired of seeing it in my basement.

Also, I have a set of used (well used) 205-55-14 Kumho
V700 race tires as well as 2 Yoko A032R 185-60-14
tires.  Come and get em, I can ship (tho I'd prefer to
not to...) if you pay for shipping and enough for a
decent 12 pack of beer for my troubles.

All prices do not include shipping.

I'm located on Cape Cod, an hours drive from Boston.

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte
Momentum Motorsports