CIS-E euro ignition map?

The separate left and right parking light circuit allows either side to
remain on independently from the other when the vehicle is parked. If your
parked on the right side of a narrow road you can switch the left side
lights on so people can see your car.

Neat idea.
-Raffi

Has anyone tried this ignition mod.