Stupid stereo theives... (rant, also glass in vancouver?)

if you know who took the shit, get those bastards!
Al

----- Original Message -----
From: "rhys" <sik@efuct.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 10:00 PM
Subject: Stupid stereo theives... (rant, also glass in vancouver?)

> well, some asshole broke into my car last night and took my sub and amp, and the huge peice of
plywood it was attached to.

> first he tried the lock. i now have a mangled drivers side door lock, surprisingly it works better
than ever despite looking like ass.
> the retard couldnt get in the door so he tried to get in thru the sunroof, but i guess it didnt
work. so now i have a sunroof that wont close, and is stuck up like 5" in the air. it better not
rain.
> finally decided to get in and broke the drivers side front quarter window.
> BRAVO. 3 tries to get in an 18 year old car. amatuer.
> anyways, thank god he left the head unit (7 year old alpine..) and the 4x6 speakers alone.
>
> i dont have theft insurance or anything over basic liability. i never expected to have a stereo,
or anything else of value in the car. i have no job to speak of (though i get my cast of tomorrow,
hopefully the one i have lined up comes through). and now i have 2 huge freakin holes in my car to
let rain, people, and small animals in.

> i'm just wondering why he picked an old, dirty, somewhat rusty, and more than somewhat dented
scirocco with a parcel shelf covering the equipment, and how he ran away with 50 lbs of stereo
equipment.
> (i pretty much know it was 2 kids from my school, who knew i had a small system, and that it was
easily extractable, and who live about 3 houses down)

> anyways, if you actually read this far down, does anyone have a line on a peice of glass for the
front drivers side corner in the coquitlam bc area? im assuming i can install it myself?