replacing that #@$% headlight switch light

btw, the rear defroster has one also :) bet that one is out too :)

hehehe.. I have one car with all bulbs working , and one, not a single work,
cluster, guage, ashtray, switches, nothing.. weird driing at night in the
dark with only the cigarette lighter being on....

btw the cigarette lighter bulbe is the same size :)

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco