A/C Switch er roo

Just so that you ALL know (since I have seen this thread a few times) the
R134a coolant works at a lower pressure and has a lower cooling temp so it
won't be as cool as R12.  R134a can be very cold but not as cold as R12.  On
every conversion I have done (worked at an A/C shop for a while) the R134a
was always a few degrees warmer than the R12.  Remember that whenever
something is too good to be true, it usually is!!  Since it is
environmentally safe means that there is a downside somewhere else and in
this case it is in the cooling abilities.  I would reccomend to everyone who
is still running R12 to hold on to it for as long as you can!!  It isn't
illegal to maintain what you have!!  Plus, I still know where to get R12!!!
but I'm not tellin!

Dave