More street racing

Let's see if the same thing happens from from 0-100mph, I doubt that the
Accord would be able to hang once they pass the 80mph mark. Even if it does,
I raced a BMW all the way to 123mph, that's when my car hit the limit. He
was still pulling away, not to fast, but more than I was able to go. After
that happened, my oil light came on...smoked my engine, havnt been able to
get the car on the road since (damn money pit).

-Craig
"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)