Yet another Lockless Handle Question

> What I'd like is to put the later style smooth black ones on. I don't want
the
> chrome strip and I like the look of the bigger smoother later (A2/A3 ?)
The handles from the A2 cars are the same as the A1 cars (with reference to
size). Handles from the A3 cars do not "fit" our cars without considerable
modification (they make fitting the smooth Audi door handles look like a
simple bolt-on).

Diamond Dave
88 Scirocco **For Sale!**
http://scirocco16v.com/profiles/david_b.htm