Ebay Find!!!!!

  No fair, this guy is so close to me, but there's no way I could shell out
the cash right now!! That and my wife would very likely kill me before I got
out of the car with this in back! :)
  Anyone have any info on these motors? Would it be hard to impossible to get
the missing parts?

Carl
77rocco
89fox

In a message dated 8/10/02 2:03:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,