From: "Rick Alexander" <ralexander03@snet.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2002 8:00 PM
Subject: strut bearings

Rolling Roc has been eating up the Febi bearings I'm feeding it. Enough is
enough though so I went to see my supplier for some Dasher bearings as they
are rebuildable with OEM rubber, Urethane, and hopefully Delrin. So the
question to the list is where are the parts? Do you know of anyone making
Delrin parts for these?

By the way, my machinist tells me that Super Beetle bearings are the same as
the Dasher units.

Rick Alexander
http://www.brubakerbox.com
http://clubs.hemmings.com/hams/