Yet another Lockless Handle Question

You can just buy the strip black and it will fit on
your A1.  I have the black center strip on my Quantum
and once tried it on my Scirocco which had the chrome
kind and it is the same exact thing execpt it was
painted black.  You can probably paint that strip
black.  I might to that for my Scirocco as I can't
stand the chrome strip.
--- Vince Royer <vince@performancecarstereo.com>
wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm new to the list, but I've read alot of the
> archives about lockless
> handles.  It seems really easy to put A1 style
> lockless handles on.  What
> I'd like is to put the later style smooth black ones
> on. I don't want the
> chrome strip and I like the look of the bigger
> smoother later (A2/A3 ?)
> handles.  Is it just as easy as the other style?
> Anybody done this?  Any
> info would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Vince