please help me find stainless exhaust studs!

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 11:32:09AM -0700, Robbie Cotner wrote:

>    I've already checked all my local hardware and auto parts stores, no
>    luck finding the exhaust manifold-to-head studs.  I've tried
>    McMaster-Carr, but they only have black oxide steel exhaust studs.
>    Lastly, does anyone with ETKA or anything know the size of these
>    studs?  I'm pretty sure they're M10, but I don't know any other specs-

Unless you've changed something, I'm pretty sure they are M8 X 30mm.  ARP
sells them, but they seem to only have the 2001 catalog online and are not
listed there.  http://www.arp-bolts.com

Dan

--
           The Creation of the Universe was made possible by
           a grant from Texas Instruments.

           -from "The Creation of the Universe" on PBS