update cam install

--part1_d2.1c37bf37.2a845f89_boundary

I have given up temporarily on my euro cam install.  The bearing cap nut that
i stripprd will not be in until monday. I decided to keep the old cam in
until then and i replaced the nut with a stainless one from the hardware
store.  Thinking this may get me through the weekend I put it all back
together.  When I attempted to start the car it took a few cranks before it
fired.  When it finally did it sputtered and almost idled, but it made a
wierd whistling screach.
       please tell me I didn't royally screw something up.

       all timing marks seem to be aligned properly (seem), firing order
OK,hoses,wires,etc are attached.

any help will be greatly appreciated

thanks I'm off to the bar now          Confused in CT.

--part1_d2.1c37bf37.2a845f89_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I have given up temporarily on my euro cam install. &nbsp;The bearing cap nut that i stripprd will not be in until monday. I decided to keep the old cam in until then and i replaced the nut with a stainless one from the hardware store. &nbsp;Thinking this may get me through the weekend I put it all back together. &nbsp;When I attempted to start the car it took a few cranks before it fired. &nbsp;When it finally did it sputtered and almost idled, but it made a wierd whistling screach.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;please tell me I didn't royally screw something up.
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;all timing marks seem to be aligned properly (seem), firing order OK,hoses,wires,etc are attached.
<BR>
<BR>any help will be greatly appreciated
<BR>
<BR>thanks I'm off to the bar now &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Confused in CT.
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR> </FONT></HTML>

--part1_d2.1c37bf37.2a845f89_boundary--