swapping windshields?

wow, mine was only $139.00. I have seen some buddys do it to a mkI, he
wraped the gasket twice with twine (2 wraps) and one guy pushed down on the
wihndshield while the other guy sat inside the car and pulled the twine
setting the gasket.

myself, it was easier to just get it done while I was at the office.

-E