WTB Bosch 90Amp

I have one sitting on the floor of my garage.  I pulled it
off my car about a month ago.  It was working fine at the
time, but it probably has over 100,000 miles on it.  It
doesn't have a pulley either.  I used the pulley on the
120 amp Audi alternator I replaced it with.

LMK if you are interested.

John
Long Beach