wiring harness parts needed

--part1_a7.24b48004.2a838bf6_boundary

I need some of the harness plugs that attach to the fusebox on the early cars
with ceramic fuses. I am working on a 79 and some of the wires were messed up
with shorts in the fusebox so I am replacing a few things. I do not need the
entire length of wires, I can patch in the new plug if needed.
If anyone has the parts or access to them I can give you the details of which
ones I need.

Jasin

--part1_a7.24b48004.2a838bf6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I need some of the harness plugs that attach to the fusebox on the early cars with ceramic fuses. I am working on a 79 and some of the wires were messed up with shorts in the fusebox so I am replacing a few things. I do not need the entire length of wires, I can patch in the new plug if needed.
<BR>If anyone has the parts or access to them I can give you the details of which ones I need.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a7.24b48004.2a838bf6_boundary--