euro cam install

--part1_167.11ec4044.2a83383d_boundary

just got a couple boxes of goodies today.
TT stainless exhaust
fuel enrichment mod
wires
euro cam from techtonics
       everything is in but the cam. I'm going to give it shot tomarrow
without my bently manual because it seem i've lost it.   i do have gregg
ravens book to get me by, but any little tips or tricks to this intsall would
be appreciated

8816v

--part1_167.11ec4044.2a83383d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>just got a couple boxes of goodies today. &nbsp;
<BR>TT stainless exhaust
<BR>fuel enrichment mod
<BR>wires
<BR>euro cam from techtonics
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;everything is in but the cam. I'm going to give it shot tomarrow without my bently manual because it seem i've lost it. &nbsp;&nbsp;i do have gregg ravens book to get me by, but any little tips or tricks to this intsall would be appreciated
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>8816v</FONT></HTML>

--part1_167.11ec4044.2a83383d_boundary--