"Scirocco" Picture from Cincy

the car is now alex's. when alex found the car he wanted it but didn't have
the cash, so i bought the car with the understanding he would buy it from me
for what i paid on his next pay day. didn't work out that way, and after i
started doing a bunch of stuff to the car and got sick of waiting for him to
give me the money i decided to sell it. once i decided to sell it he finally
gave me the money. so if he wants to say that i was driving his car thats
fine with me, but this is the truth of how it happened.

>From: "Leach, Michael" <michael.leach@lmco.com>
>To: "'vwscir88@hotmail.com'" <vwscir88@hotmail.com>
>CC: "'scirocco-l@scirocco.org'" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: Re: "Scirocco" Picture from Cincy
>Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 13:58:16 -0400
>

>of course, some of us have switched cars since then. I have sold my
>scirocco
>
>I drove to cincy, heard it created a lil' confusion at waterfest too. :)
>   hit
>
>well it did a little....the guy was adamant that the car was his the whole
>time and you just borrowed it to go down to Cincy.....very odd
>
>so what was the deal with that car??
>
>Michael Leach
>LAMPS Integration and Test
>Lockheed Martin Federal Systems