Poster barter

I've got some posters that I will never put up.  I also need some little
doodads that I can never seem to find the time to get at the
pick-n-pull.  Anybody want to trade?  Here are the posters

< http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/kervin2you/lst?.dir=/posters&.src=ph&.view=

Here's what I need.

4 plastic things that are on the end of the the seat rails that keep the
seat from rocking.

1 plastic clip that holds the hood strut in the down position

1 rear view mirror with a good mirror and the mounting piece that mounts
on the glass

1 magnet pan to hold metal stuff while working on my car

Selection of valve shims

1 dual oil pressure sender

8 little plastic clips that hold down the sill plate

12 mm box wrench

Rocky 3 tape or DVD

--
Kervin