Heres one Q for ya!

On Mon, 05 Aug 2002 21:47:13 -0400 John Lagnese <jlagnese@massed.net>
writes:
> Try pulling one fuse then the other for the parking lights. That way
> you can narrow the problem down. Its most likely there.
> John

Actually, did that already. No change.

I did discover a new trick. Step on the brakes and the blinking stops. 4
ways works the same. Its like I got a voltage drop somewhere in the
circut and I dont understand the relationship betwween the blinkers and
brake/park lights. They should be independant. (well, cept for the
running lights.)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.