Thanks for the B-Day Present Brett..(pictures)

Hey Brett et. al.
Thanks you made my day. I was sitting here feeling sorry for my self.
wondering why i was at work on my b-day. So i was goofing with my beloved
rocco-l messages. I run across this and poof! my day is made. Im so
looking forward to the next GTG at Duan's house. Maybe just maybe I'll
have a rocco again this time.. Crossing my fingers.

The photos and captions make the entire scenes replay in my head.
the dead turtle..aka GTI.
Josh's MMs. -- thanks BrianH and Josh.. for 19.95....
"buy my shit" -- thanks to everybody who did. you financed my trip so i
could make it again this next year. and im not brining anything but beer
... well mabe a few parts.
and the Top Gear videos.
and vroom.. there's a rumored to be fast bunny...
Brian
2.0L topless bunny.
88 16v mushed front end, white. and Yes I bought it that way!
87 16v white.. 2D... parts living on everywhere
90 audi 90q20v totally stock except the debris inside the car.