Volkswagen 1.8 16V ECU

--part1_162.11cdd9c1.2a804cd3_boundary

List,
I just called them since they are a few miles away. The guy on the phone said
that they can do Motronic 89 and later. Then I asked about 88 and earlier and
they said they can chip the Jetronic box on a Scirocco. The guy on the phone
seemed to be know what he was talking about.
HTH
Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco 16 V
87 Scirocco 16 V

--part1_162.11cdd9c1.2a804cd3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">List,<BR>
I just called them since they are a few miles away. The guy on the phone said that they can do Motronic 89 and later. Then I asked about 88 and earlier and they said they can chip the Jetronic box on a Scirocco. The guy on the phone seemed to be know what he was talking about.<BR>
HTH<BR>
Masun Dixon<BR>
78 Scirocco 16 V<BR>
87 Scirocco 16 V</FONT></HTML>

--part1_162.11cdd9c1.2a804cd3_boundary--