From: "ATS - Patrick Bureau" <pbureau@attbi.com>
To: "Scirocco-Al" <scirocco-Al@insight.rr.com>; "Josh Able"
<mkii@nycap.rr.com>; "psycho 16v" <vwscir88@hotmail.com>;
<dwalter2@wi.rr.com>; <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2002 11:42 PM
Subject: ..showdown at Daun's for 2003 ?? Was: A/C yield any HP gains

you know Alan,

this was told to me when I was a kid (17) and it never more sence to me as
today it does(36). I agree with you... if it a race car... Rip
verything..hehe...

But if you are like me? you have 2.. one to show off with. and a good AC in
the other one.. "Beatrice.. My prowler orange rocco is about to go from
nice, daily driver, to a tuned lean mean 8v 2L grip the road with vehicule
by the time you all see it next year at Cincy...

Daun? think it would be possible to Rent the "airport strip" or maybe a
portion of it (thinking a less use landing strip?)  behind your house.. I'm
thinking.. Cincy 2003 "The Strip" Where we put it up for all to see..? I
thinking it would make such an attraction to see a "show-down" at cincy,
that we could beat last year's 60 Rocco's At Daun's house..

<hum hummm... Plotting plotting...>

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco