"Scirocco" Picture from Cincy

--- Ken Bates <indiana_red@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am very curious whose Sciroccos those are in the big
> picture of the cars
> spelling "Scirocco" in the grass at Daun's.  Having never
> met any of them
> (you) it would be great to start connecting cars with
> names and faces.

As usual, Jim & Brett took pics of everyone with their cars
as they came in from the back field.  When the pic pages
are finally done you'll be able to put a LOT of names with
faces / cars.  Have patience, it takes a long time to
caption 400 pics. (15 pages worth!)  Have faith, they ARE
working on it.