From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Cathy Boyko
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2002 4:19 PM
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: [Does removing A/C yield any HP gains]

"Donald Walter" <dwalter2@wi.rr.com> wrote:
Mine still works but if I could gain some addtional HP back it might be
worth taking off.  What do ya think.

Donald Walter

There's a lot of glass in these cars, so depends on your climate/ goals.
Mine
was dead when I got it, so it was a no brainer. Ask me yesterday? I would
have
killed for some cool air. Try driving for a long while in the heat with it
turned off. If you can stand it, then go for it.
Cathy