What is "Excessive speed"?

428 feet before hitting the pole, then another 100 feet? 528 feet total,
or exactly 1/10 of a mile. This guy must have been doing well over 200
MPH, or the cops and/or newspaper reporter got the facts all wrong....

My experience is that newspaper folks are not concerned with details *AT
ALL* and they likely screwed these numbers all up. If not, let's hope it
was a SUV! ;-)

-Marc

'87 Tornado Red 16v Smoking Scirocco since 7/2/99, at 231,600+ mi
The Traffic Vigilante of Philly, PA! - http://getty.net/scirocco/
'02 Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe, Took European Delivery
of it for 9 days in May, took state-side delivery on Fri July 19th!