who's gonna be quicker?: Horney Devil vs Monster Rocc

--part1_d0.2ad9fb64.2a7ed58b_boundary

In a message dated 8/4/02 12:02:27 AM Central Daylight Time,
sfwilliams@comcast.net writes:

> P.S. Who thinks he's got the fastest Rocc out there right now? I'm
> guessing... that it's Josh? Well, we definitely know he's got the loudest
> mouth, but can anybody else put him in his place right *now*??? :^)

I know my car is a contender for "quickest" with a 13.8 being its best until
the CIS-e took a crap. Next week my carbs will be back from being tuned on
the engine dyno and the whole lump will be used in my rabbit until the rocco
is restored. I also have some 268s that were never in my motor either. I am
planning on making a september 8th appearance at our import day and shooting
for mid to low 13s.

Jasin

--part1_d0.2ad9fb64.2a7ed58b_boundary