A/C issues solved

Thanks to my bently I figured out the problem.  Seems that my 4th fan speed
going dead and my A/C not working was linked.  I replaced the A/C relay the
other day and that didn't do the trick, so I found my bently dug around and
located the A/C thermo-fuse which is way up at the top of the fuse panel.
Sure enough it was blown.  A quick replacement and 4th speed on the fan
works and the A/C come on.  Now everything works on my rocco right down to
those damn useless casset tape holders.  Thanks to all for the suggestions,
I'm sure my car doesn't mind the new parts as they are all 14 years old.

William