APG Judgment Day Show in Albany - Registration Now Online

Woodstock reunion? This: <http://www.gti16v.org/woodsho.htm>?
Any reason I should be going there instead?

-Marc

'87 Tornado Red 16v Smoking Scirocco since 7/2/99, at 231,600+ mi
The Traffic Vigilante of Philly, PA! - http://getty.net/scirocco/
'02 Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe, Took European Delivery
of it for 9 days in May, took state-side delivery on Fri July 19th!