Cross Drilled, Slotted, both, neither?

85 8v already has vented rotors, if you are asking if you
can put cross driled or slotted rotors, as long as you
choose 9.4" size its a simple slap on and drive away swap.

(see my tech note replace OEM rotors for after market
rotors of your choice...Ya I have 2 85 myself)
http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/Technotes/padsrotors/index.html

--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau