f/s or t 1988 scirocco 16v

selling my '88 to pursue another option. the car has approx. 137k on her,
has eurobumpers and a tt short shift kit. three gauge panel installed, new
plugs, filters, belts, t-belt, just replaced both fuel pumps. car has 2 way
roof(works flawlessly) and has just recently had the gas tank recall done,
at which time the dealer was conned into replaceing the rear brake and fuel
lines. the car runs perfect, but needs paint. pics can be seen by clicking
on the link in my signature and going to the pictures section. i'm asking
$1500 obo or possible trade for late '80's jetta or gti.
  hit

So Sayeth The Hitman
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>