From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Anthony Pelletier
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 4:18 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: attn EFI conversions fuel fittings?

I know there are a few of you who have converted to
different sorts of efi.  I need to know how to get
from the fuel lines on the car (or the fuel filter) to
some sort of standard line.  The fitting I am trying
to reach is a 6 AN.  (BTW whats AN stand for?).  Any
advice apprecitated....

Thanks,
Tony
turbo in progress